In the Morning

2012/06/22 08:37
 




埋頭在帳單裡,冒出來喘口氣.



 


Bee Gees~In the morning

清晨時光

(
1971年 電影“兩小無猜” 主題曲)


中文翻譯:擊汐


In the morning when the moon is at its rest,

清晨拂曉,當月兒已然安歇,

you will see me at the time I love the best,

在這我最愛的清晨時刻,
你將會看到我

watching rainbows, play on sunlight,

注視七色虹彩,晨光中嬉戲,

pools of water iced from cold night,

昨夜的嚴寒讓池水一如寒冰,

in the morning.

這樣的早晨,

'Tis the morning of my life.

這是我生命中的時刻。



In the daytime I will meet you as before.

日上三竿後,我將一如以往與你見面,

You will find me waiting by the ocean floor,

你將看到我在海邊等待著你的到來,

building castles in the shifting sands

在那潮來潮往的沙灘蓋著沙堡,

in a world that no one understands,

在那樣兩小無猜的世界,

in the morning.

在清晨中,

'Tis the morning of my life.

我生命裡最美好的清晨裡。



In the morning of my life

在我生命裡的清晨,

the minutes take so long to drift away.

分秒竟是如此難挨,

Please be patient with your life,

耐心點呀,生命怎可虛擲,

it's only morning and you're still to live your day.

這不過是一個清晨,而你還有一整天哪。




In the evening I will fly you to the moon,

夜幕降臨,我將帶領你飛翔遨遊到那遙遠的月球,

to the top right hand corner of the ceiling in my room,

就從我天花板的左側角落出發吧,

where we'll stay until the sun shines,

在這充滿幻想與冒險的夜晚我們一起渡過,

直到隔天太陽再度升起。

another day to swing on clothe's lines,

隔天,我們就在曬衣架那邊玩耍轉來轉去,

may I be yawning.

或許,我會偷偷打瞌睡,

It is the morning of my life.

我生命裡最美好的清晨裡,


It is the morning of my life.

我生命裡最美好的清晨裡。

In the morning,...

在清晨裡,願與你一起渡過,每個美好時刻。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    陌路知己(擊汐) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()